Friday, February 22, 2008

Bella's Chinese Smile


We love it when Isabella (Bella- as Cora would say) does the Chinese smile!

I am so grateful for handy-down clothes from cousins. My girls are really lucky to have cool cousins. I don't think I would ever buy Cora a jacket with Barbie on it but my hip sister in California would. I was going through a bag of clothes they left and Cora saw the jacket and loved it. She wants to wear it all the time.

I had no idea how fast little kids grow. It seems like I am constantly changing Cora and Isabella's clothes (most of which have come from others which is a blessing). Teesh (my sister) is my personal shopper, good thing she has pity on me.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute picture! Your girls are so cute. I love hand me down for my kids. My boys will just about wear anything but Emily will not wear hand me downs anymore!

Kristy said...

I like your music!!!