Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

I am lucky to know many fathers and I just wanted to tell a few of them how grateful I am for everything they have done and continue to do for me. First of all my father

Thank you for being a great teacher and cheerleader.

Thank you Jay (other wise know as candy man) for being a great grandpa and keeping us laughing.

Thank you John for always making me feel at home and for also being a great grandpa.
Thank you Jayson for being an incredilbe father and husband.
You still makes my heart go pitter patter.
Cora, Bella, and I love you!

2 comments:

Jme said...

OH, I am so glad you did this...I thought about it, but like so many other things, didn't. I even cried, but I guess that doesn't say much! Anyway, we are lucky! You guys are all great!

Anonymous said...

TY Christy and Jayson.
I Love you Guys sooo.. much!
(I cried also!)