Monday, April 21, 2008

Wow!

We'll, if this is any indication of my journal writing skills...well, you get the point. A bunch has happened in a month and a half. Mainly, Christy is getting nicer by the day, the kids are getting cuter by the day, and I'm getting rounder by the day.

We have an issue right now with our property line in our back yard. There is a development going in and they want to take an unknown portion of our yard. We have to meet with the guy tonight. I just know that it will affect the peas portion of the garden. If it affected the tomato portion, I would be OK...but for pete sake's, why must they argue over the peas.

Aeration for the ward is done (with a few stragglers left). Christy is starting a nursing class. Funny how you can have a Masters Degree and not be marketable. It is something that she wants to do. I'm not sure if it because of the classes or because she gets to be "free of child" for a time.

Anyhoo, I'll try to update more frequently...

4 comments:

Kristy said...

You go Christy!!!! I am impressed that you finally blogged....I check your blog at least 2-3 times a week, tonight I was pleasantly suprised to see a entry!!! We will share our garden with you if you lose anything!!!:)

Jme said...

Hannah and I have been looking for a way to earn some extra moolah. How much would you pay us to come, pitch a tent, and wait it out! I love you guys! I'm glad I see your girlies on here. Tell Cora we said hi. Tell Isabella too, but somehow I don't think she will really care. Come to think of it, maybe Cora won't either. xoxo

Huff Family said...

It is pretty sad that I "Christy" would like to add to the blogspot but I can't remember the login. I don't give much hope on ever becoming a nurse if I can't even add to my own blogspot.

Huff Family said...

Don't kid yourself Jayson. Huff girls will do anything, build houses, go to school, pull weeds just to get a little away from our Precious bundles. Look at Grandma she is the Queen -she went off to Africa to get a break from hers. Love you Heather