Friday, May 2, 2008

The Lord has a sense of Humor

Yes, mom was crying today. I am getting older and my body is falling apart. This week Isabella and I have been sick. This morning my cold turned into a senese infection but Isabella got up and seemed better. She ate breakfast and had a great time playing with her sister. I decided to try and do my exercises that doctor told me would help my hip. As I am laying on the floor (head pounding) Isabella comes over and throws up all over me. She is sleeping now still sick and Cora is helping me by covering our camera with lotion. I love my life I love my life. I hope your day is better than mine.

3 comments:

The Huffs said...

Oh Christy... I am praying for you. If you need any help, let me know. I would be glad to take Cora for you. You are awesome!
Melissa

Jme said...

Oh, I love you...and your girls...and I think I will always remember Cora and her crying sign. Sorry life is hard today. I hope you all feel better. And I'm sorry I chuckled when I read this.

Kristy said...

I think someone forgot to tell us Moms how hard motherhood can really be!!!! I hope all of you feel better soon!